Northeastern Poultry Congress - Springfield, Mass - Jan 15-16, 2011

Great show today was happy I waited around as I got a great deal on some beautiful moderns later in the day.Nice to put names with faces and very nice to meet Celtic Hill and Tony.

Quote:
saw you as I was leaving. What colors did ya end up getting? There were some really good deals on moderns today, I picked up a nice splash roo and a dark blue hen and also got the 4 week old babies the gal from MD sent up for me. I do still want some from you too so lets hope for a good hatch!!! I am thinking I want a pair of columbian wyandotte bantams, I saw some and they are pretty and small and round! very cute!

Quote:
It was nice meeting you and your mom too.
big_smile.png

Also Celtic Hill and his Brother and Shay20 and Jose.
D.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
No sadly we couldn't make it this year with the expense
sad.png
We were planning on it and didn't work out. Glad you loved it, it has been our favorite show the last few years, there is always next year, plus loads of poultry stuff soon to come.

who's going today??? we are !!!!! i would love to run into a byc'er!! into one of you!! i will be wearing a brown jacket, bob black hair, and knit red hat!! with 2 kids (boy and girl) and a tall hubby~~
i will have a home-made label on my jacket that will read :

annie3001
BYC Rules!!

Quote:
great pictures!!! thanks!! looking forward to today!!! gosh i hope someone from byc is going to be there today too!!!!

Maria (Crunchie) sent me a txt yesterday saying the morning temp was -11!
th.gif
Know you "northerners" are used to temps like that but in Maryland we only see negative temps once every couple of years. Brrrr ... hope everyone is holding up!

Will be waiting patiently for results ....
pop.gif

Quote:
great pictures!!! thanks!! looking forward to today!!! gosh i hope someone from byc is going to be there today too!!!!

I am on my way there
wink.png
running late but should be there in under an hour iu was awsome talking with every one and it was good meeting u to tony so so far i bought a sumatra he will be great for my breeding thanks fran n jackie for showing me him

Back
Top Bottom