Not a New Member, But Finally Introducing Myself!

henny1129

Crazy Livestock Gal
Mar 21, 2016
The Great Buckeye State!
Hello everyone! :frow Many of you probably recognize me because I am a generally active member here on BYC, but I admit, when I first joined, I never introduced myself! When I joined I had already had chickens for more than a year and I was excited to start answering people's questions, so of course, me being the impatient person I am, I skipped all the instructions and never gave a proper introduction. :p I would of introduced myself as soon as I realized I had made a mistake but I was embarrassed and afraid I'd be judged.......silly me! Of course I wouldn't be judged and now I have made many, many friends here and know that this will be another comedical, memorable moment on BYC! So, I look forward to chatting more and I have a big weight off my shoulders after finally introducing myself!

~henny1129

Haha, no judging here! I could treat you like an new member if you like. Have you read through the learning center?? You can find your state thread by typing it in the search bar up top. Lol. We love you henny! I never introduced myself either. Now I want to introduce myself. Maybe I'll do that. :gig :lau

Never to late to get an official welcome. I believe BYC had a special contest last year that could only be entered if you were a registered official member. That helped increase the ranks.

Many benefits to being official member plus it is free. Welcome to BYC officially.

Thanks guys!
Haha, no judging here! I could treat you like an new member if you like. Have you read through the learning center?? You can find
your state thread by typing it in the search bar up top. Lol. We love you henny! I never introduced myself either. Now I want to introduce myself. Maybe I'll do that. :gig :lau

Lol! I love all you guys back!

I'm glad I made this official too!

Hey, I never did it either. What's it like? Do you feel any different now that you've been officially welcomed? :p

Anyway, here it is. :welcome

welcome-byc.gif
Abbey!

Back
Top Bottom