Not new but back again

GatsbysGirl

Chirping
8 Years
May 19, 2011
Central Illinois
I'm not entirely new, but haven't been on here in quite a while and wasn't a permanent fixture. I will be now. I currently have 3 young roosters that were given to me to be used as food for my dogs. For some reason I could not do the deed and instead built a coop for them. Now I know soon I will not be able to have 3 roosters together and will have to find somewhere for 2 of them to go but they get along fine right now. I plan to get chicks in the spring, I mean I have a coop now! I'm here to learn as much as I can. I am just having a ball with these guys!

I live in central Illinois and also have quarter horses, German shepherds, cats and a tiger salamander. Oh and a husband who is very supportive and understanding about my crazy animal lady status.

Welcome Back
frow.gif

Welcome back. What do the dogs think about your change of heart?
Well they stare at the chickens and are curious as to why they are still there. This is not the first group of birds that were given to me and I've always "taken care of" them before but for some reason couldn't with these guys! I am hoping the fascination goes away soon and I'm thinking it will.

Back
Top Bottom