Not new, but I never introduced myself

JustAChickenLoverOverHere

💙 JACLOH 💜
Jan 30, 2021
Houston, Texas
Not new, but I forgot to introduce myself!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Not new, I've had chickens since I was 8!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?

13 chickens!

(3) What breeds do you have?

Black Australorp mix, Gamefowl mixes, Joe goode Grey gamefowl, BO mix, Seramas, Ayam Cemanis, Splash Silkies, and Old English Game Bantam.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?

The eggs, hatching out chicks, bonding with the chickens, and just plain fun!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

I like photography, drawing, playing guitar, playing violin and watching YouTube.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.

I have a twin sister, 2 dogs, a cat, 4 ducks (one khaki campbell and 3 ducklings which breed is unknown)
Both me and my twin sister were diagnosed with SLE. My sister was 10 and I was 11. At the time, we had to go downtown to the Texas Children's Hospital. We were the first twins in 20 years to be diagnosed with it. We are 6 minutes apart, she was just diagnosed before I was.
Dogs: Astro and Oreo
Cat: Storm
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?

Well this is a little harder to answer, I found BYC the weekend before I joined and I had been sniffing around and I loved how nice the community was and helpful, so I decided I wanted to be like that, and here I am!

Back
Top Bottom