1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

not new but needy :)

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by janvansickle, Mar 4, 2016.

1. janvansickle

janvansickle Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2015
    Hi there everyone. I want to again thank all the people that have helped me since I started..seems someone always has an answer.
    Nice to see other Indiana people here. I need some "Hoosier help".
    I want Silkies. I only want maybe 5 w/ a rooster. Love the white color and the splash and the black, buff, etc. Seems one of my problems is color selection. [​IMG] Anyway, hatchery prices have suddenly skyrocketed !! Does anyone in northern Indiana raise them and would you part with a few? I want to raise them for sweetness and as pets. They just look so huggable. If anyone has any or knows where I can buy some cheap..plz email me. Also looking for Crevecours and maybe a few Sultans. Not real sure about Sultans yet. Buckeyes would be nice. OK, I'm sure I have bored you to tears. Jan janalice1@gmail.com
    I am in Kosiousko county <------or however it's spelled. [​IMG]

2. Chicken Egg 17

Chicken Egg 17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2015
    McVeytown PA
    Yes I have been looking for 6 silkies with a rooster and five hens for a breeding pen well I hope u find urs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by