Not new to birds but peep-ple! Lol

brittanimck

In the Brooder
May 21, 2015
Haha sorry for the terrible joke. I am located in Washington with my husband and our 6 chickens, 6 ducks, 2 geese, 2 turkeys, 2 ducklings, 2 goslings, 7 poults, and 7 coturnix quail. Along with 4 goats, 3 dogs, and 5 cats! Great times! I'm not totally new here, but a long time gone, and I wasn't established before. But my husband and I are medically experienced with both people and animals. And love to help!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome back to BYC. Glad you decided re-join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. What kind of chickens do you have?

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you decided to join us.

You have quite a large mix of animals, bet there's never a boring minute at your home :)

Enjoy the forums. Will look foreword to your participation.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a nice variety of animals. And your flock sounds lovely! BYC loves pictures and if you have any, we'd love to see them.
big_smile.png
Good luck to you and welcome to our community! Glad you decided to join! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I have a mix flock of breeds. 2 buff orps(one hen and a roo), a pearl leghorn hen, a EE mix hen, and 2 barred rock hens.

Back
Top Bottom