Not new to BYC, but new to Montana.

Michael, did you know there is a contest going on until the end of October for Family & Fowl pictures? You could submit a couple of your favorite older ones with your former flock, you have a ton of nice pictures! (If you're interested of course.)

Michael, did you know there is a contest going on until the end of October for Family & Fowl pictures? You could submit a couple of your favorite older ones with your former flock, you have a ton of nice pictures! (If you're interested of course.)

Thanks. I'll consider it.

We are now on the farm in Montana and doing great. The whole family loves it here. Sorry to be so slow updating all of you, but we just got our internet really up and running here. There are still some bugs in it which we will have to get worked out, but at least it's operational now. It's wonderful to have enough land to be able to do whatever you want to do on it. :eek:} As promised, here are some pics below.
Michael
Pics of the house (below). The size (6 bedrooms) is deceptive in the pics as the lower floor is underground.

A panoramic view of our property (below).

Deer in our backyard (below).

We have apple trees on our property (below).

My granddaughter picking apples (below).

Mountain beauty in Flathead County (below).

Bison just down the road a short distance from us (below).
What a beautiful place! Congrats on the move. Glad everything is going well.

Hey, Michael! We're practically neighbors! I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world!

Thanks. At some point down the road we will likely be visiting your neck of the woods. Later on we want to take a vacation trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. We sure love Glacier National Park.

Back
Top Bottom