Not sure i should post here...but i am desperate

Sep 15, 2021
Iowa
I have a 11 year old st.bernard that will be 12 in January. Who all of a sudden can walk and is wobbly with help she can walk but will on eat canned food and people food now...and I am stringing water to her what should is do? Idk what's wrong she will only walk with head down..... I dont think she can lift it. Went to vet and they gave her a chiropractic adjustment but idk if that was what is wrong with her....any advice....please she is the best thing I ever had
20211124_212851.jpg

The WinterWolf

Songster
Apr 12, 2021
Places
I have a 11 year old st.bernard that will be 12 in January. Who all of a sudden can walk and is wobbly with help she can walk but will on eat canned food and people food now...and I am stringing water to her what should is do? Idk what's wrong she will only walk with head down..... I dont think she can lift it. Went to vet and they gave her a chiropractic adjustment but idk if that was what is wrong with her....any advice....please she is the best thing I ever had View attachment 2908702
What vets are near you? maybe i know one. Three hearts is really good, but expensive

Sep 15, 2021
Iowa
good luck! i'm sorry about your dog!

my dog died recently 😭
I have 3 dogs and she the only I can trust with my chickens guinea pigs and everything she such a good dog...she often takes naps with chickens and loves attention...I know her day is comming but I dont think this is it I feel like I am missing something....sorry about your dog....do you think I could give her pedialyte or something...a 120 pound dog is not easy carrying around to got to bathroom lol

Texasclucker

Free Ranging
Mar 31, 2021
The Lonestar State
I have a 11 year old st.bernard that will be 12 in January. Who all of a sudden can walk and is wobbly with help she can walk but will on eat canned food and people food now...and I am stringing water to her what should is do? Idk what's wrong she will only walk with head down..... I dont think she can lift it. Went to vet and they gave her a chiropractic adjustment but idk if that was what is wrong with her....any advice....please she is the best thing I ever had View attachment 2908702
has she been wormed?? give her some electrolytes

Top Bottom