Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
Chick 5 is a feathered splash Maran who I am leaning towards Cockrell wishing he was a hen. What do y'all think? He was hatched this morning do he is still young

I was wondering about the gender of my chicks (aka the girls because I'm really hoping they are all girls, and given them all girl names). They are all 4 weeks old. This is Red, she's a Rhode Island Red.

These are Lucy (back) and Henrietta (front). One is an Amercaunu, and the other Rhode Island Red.

This is Big Bad Bertha! She's the biggest of everyone. She's a Silver Lace.

I also have two Plymouth Rocks (Ethel and Doris), which I'm pretty sure from what I have read that they are both females, they are both very dark with dark legs, you can see one in the background of one of the pictures, the other looks the same except for her outer toes curl backwards.

I was wondering about the gender of my chicks (aka the girls because I'm really hoping they are all girls, and given them all girl names). They are all 4 weeks old. This is Red, she's a Rhode Island Red. These are Lucy (back) and Henrietta (front). One is an Amercaunu, and the other Rhode Island Red. This is Big Bad Bertha! She's the biggest of everyone. She's a Silver Lace. I also have two Plymouth Rocks (Ethel and Doris), which I'm pretty sure from what I have read that they are both females, they are both very dark with dark legs, you can see one in the background of one of the pictures, the other looks the same except for her outer toes curl backwards.
Hi there!!! I am not an expert at this so before jumping to conclusion, I would get a few other people's opinions but here's mine. First of all did you get them out of a pullet TSC? Or did you hatch them? Or get them from a breeder? They are all looking like pullets to me :) get a few more people's opinions though :) hope I helped !!! And if you could could you please help me wing sex my baby chicks? Info is above.

Back
Top Bottom