Not sure what chicken breeds I have

This past june, I purchased what I had thought were six Cinnamon Queen hens. When I got home, I realized that three of them were not cinnamon Queens. They were something else, and I have no idea. I thought they might be Starlight Green Eggers, but since they all started laying, none of them are green. So I don't know what I have. I have dark brown eggs which I believe are from the cinnamon Queens and lighter pinkish tan eggs that I thought could be from Easter eggers, and I've tried to research which hens lay that color egg and the photos of the hens don't match what I have. I'll attach photos of my chickens and their eggs. I don't know which chicken is laying which egg because I obviously don't see them lay their eggs. I have three dark brown hens which I thought were all Cinnamon Queen but two of them have a squishy wrinkly comb and one of them has a standard chicken comb and the Golden tan hens all have the same spiky comb. The dark brown chickens aren't keen on being touched, but the Golden brown chickens love to be petted
These are an assortment of eggs from my 4 Golden Comets. I've never gotten anything too much lighter in color from my gals. One of mine does have a dusty bloom that makes her eggs pinkish in color but once they've been in the refrigerator for awhile, they turn the same color brown as the rest.

Attachments

• eggs.jpg
    eggs.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom