Not sure what I'm dealing with...praying its not Marek's...

Trevorusn

Crowing
Apr 15, 2019
New Hampshire
So I noticed one of my buff blue Brahma pullets acting lethargic this morning and squawking this evening and not standing. However, she does move her legs and can stand some but seems off balance, with her head occasionally held low. Her crop is empty but I did notice some greenish poop on her vent feathers.
20201010_203025.jpg
She is a bit over 4 months old. Hoping this is not Marek's or something along that line. Any help is appreciated!

So I noticed one of my buff blue Brahma pullets acting lethargic this morning and squawking this evening and not standing. However, she does move her legs and can stand some but seems off balance, with her head occasionally held low. Her crop is empty but I did notice some greenish poop on her vent feathers. View attachment 2368548She is a bit over 4 months old. Hoping this is not Marek's or something along that line. Any help is appreciated!
She just passed away. I had a JG cockerel die in a very similar manner back in late August, not really sure what to do from this point to prevent any more instances like this.
I'm sorry no one replied to help you but i am VERY sorry for your loss

She just passed away. I had a JG cockerel die in a very similar manner back in late August, not really sure what to do from this point to prevent any more instances like this.
I'm so sorry for your losses. :hugs

If you still have her, I would get a necropsy done. That way you know for certain if it's Marek's.

Back
Top Bottom