Not Trying To Start A Political Debate Or Any Of That Junk

Quote:
Oh yes ...one of my favorite Presidents......He KILL the central bank !!!!!! which alot of the stock was own by people outside the USA......Took him many years......but he got it done.

The Bank with its money....was getting more control of the Country. The President of the bank ,even put the Country in a deep recession, trying to fight Jackson. President Jackson even had all federal money ,pulled from the bank.......to do so he fired couple people.

If we had learn from him, we would not be in this recession...now. It did take 77 years before the Banks could start getting the power back over this Country.

Andrew Jackson was a awesome president, what was the guy after him Buren? He was terrible...

President Van Buren , guess was in the same boat as President Obama....depression during his 1st term , He even though he would win election to 2nd term, because the country had a small up turn .....but he lost his 2nd run for president.

The middle 10% of voters or as they are called "independants" are the deciders of elections and all the ones I know personally know one thing... they are not voting for Obama again. Hillary should run.

Quote:
I personally say McCain, Not trying to start a political debate or anything

Adding those two "...not trying to start a political debate or anything..." comments is about the same as beginning trash-talk with the phrase "Bless his heart."

roll.png

Quote:
I personally say McCain, Not trying to start a political debate or anything

Adding those two "...not trying to start a political debate or anything..." comments is about the same as beginning trash-talk with the phrase "Bless his heart."

roll.png

Im not trying to start anything thats why I posted that.

Back
Top Bottom