not what I thought it was.....help!

sunket77

Songster
10 Years
May 21, 2009
Texas Hill Country!
ok so I need help, please! This chick was labeled New Hampshire red at the feed store but after looking at chick pictures online I am pretty sure that is not what it is...please help me figure it out
hu.gif

0227002132.jpg

she has a bright orange beak and legs

Last edited:
uhoh I don't know anything about guinies! It's yellow and brown ... Do they get along with chickens? lay eggs? I would love to know more about them. I maybe should return it and exchange it for another chicken? I am all about variety though. Do guinies come st. run only or can this be a hen? yikes!

Quote:
Could be anything if they had it labeled as a chicken... male, female, guinea, quail, pheasant. I would take it back and ask for an exchange, it's obviously not what you wanted.

Quote:
Agree....Name it Chicken!!!
gig.gif

I hear they are GREAT at eating bugs...even better than chickens. I think they're a little more wild than chickens, but can be kept with them. I don't know anything about them personally, just what I've read.

Quote:
Agree....Name it Chicken!!!
gig.gif

I hear they are GREAT at eating bugs...even better than chickens. I think they're a little more wild than chickens, but can be kept with them. I don't know anything about them personally, just what I've read.

lol.png
I love it , they usually at least get the spieces correct
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom