November WYGS Mystery Swap~ Signups Closed~

Ok, I hope this helps. I will put a Likes & a Dislikes Catergory in the next months swap so if anyone wants to put what they like or dislike. But please remember not everyone can get certain things or can find them so try to keep it simple.

Also I added some new catergories for next months swap. I will see how popular they are and if they don't get much action after a couple of months I will remove them.

Thanks
big_smile.png

Ok, I hope this helps. I will put a Likes & a Dislikes Catergory in the next months swap so if anyone wants to put what they like or dislike. But please remember not everyone can get certain things or can find them so try to keep it simple.

Also I added some new catergories for next months swap. I will see how popular they are and if they don't get much action after a couple of months I will remove them.

Thanks
big_smile.png
thumbsup.gif

I received one of my packages today!! A spray-paint kit of some sort for fabrics (will have to check it out more later---kids lurking around the house trying to find out what's in the package), several canvas tote bags to decorate, an apron, and pretty square of fabric with what looks like a screen-printing of pheasants (not sure, had to hurry up and re-box (kids).
Thank you so much to whoever sent it, I will definitely be using it to make some neat gifts for several of my neices and nephews!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

I got 2 boxes today, Thank you Susan and Lisa!! I ate the rum cake before I took the photos so its not pictured
big_smile.png
( it was delicious)
I really like everything, the fabric is great! and the pecans wow, I never buy any cuz they are so expensive but now I have some
smile.png
Thanks again!!!!!!

A big thank you to Lori who sent me pickles and honey!! I can't wait to try them. Ty! Ty!
Your welcome!!! The honey will crystalize faster then processed honey, because I only strained it twice and it is not processed, so that means more healthy benefits are still in it. Just heat it up a bit to uncrystalize. Did you know they found jars of honey in King Tuts tomb and it was still good, honey never goes bad
big_smile.png

Now how do I go about getting matched up with someone that has their own honey
droolin.gif
never had honey that wasn't bought in a store, even if it says local on the bottle I doubt it is,...thought about it myself but when i looked at the equipment needed, seems a little pricey, or am I looking in the wrong places.

Back
Top Bottom