Now I understand what you mean by squatting

We ate the lot of them on Sunday because we were out of store bought eggs. The larger one she had laid was a double yolker!! So cool. The shells were all nice and hard. And the enterior eggshell color almost perfectly matched the exterior color so I was able to confirm she is indeed a true blue layer even if it's a very light blue.

Lol I'm a couple weeks out from my first egg, and I still find it hard to use them
1f602.png
Each one is such an accomplishment! It's getting easier though, and I love that crack of the tough shell and pretty rich yellow of the yolk :) congrats on your eggs!

I feel myself running hand on each of the girls just to see if they are squatting yet...LMBO
But it's soooo exciting to see we must be doing something right with them♡

Congrats!! I'm how you feel about the egg and not wanting to crack it open. The only reason why we've cracked any of the first week of eggs we've gotten from my one that finally started is because my daughter dropped it lol!! I feel like an egg hoarder
1f601.png
trust me..I do too. Everyone keeps asking when are we going to break into our 'egg stash' or if we are ever going to. I said once we get our first dozen (happened yesterday but 1st egg we can't eat due to it cracked, so now technically we can today but will wait till weekend).
I'm so glad you started getting eggs also:)

Back
Top Bottom