NPIP Cert. Ancona Duck Hatching Eggs - $2.50 each

.IM stationed at ft. Carson Colorado, i get paid on the 14th. On that day i would like to buy a dozen ancona eggs.

Hi i was Wondering about the friendlyness and flightlyness of your birds? I'm looking mainly for pets athrough i would love to have fresh eggs but how where they with children and pets ive had horrable luck with mean ducks mainly drakes. Do your ducks stay put in the winter?

Hi i was Wondering about the friendlyness and flightlyness of your birds? I'm looking mainly for pets athrough i would love to have fresh eggs but how where they with children and pets ive had horrable luck with mean ducks mainly drakes. Do your ducks stay put in the winter?

I have never had an aggressive duck. If you spend time socializing with them as ducklings, they are quite friendly. I have four children of my own and they go in and out of the duck pen all the time.

Anconas do not fly (although I have had one who was prone to fly out of her 6 ft tall pen and whose wings I ended up clipping) and stay closer to home compared to other ducks. Mine are currently in a very large run to keep them safe from coyotes.

I have never had an aggressive duck. If you spend time socializing with them as ducklings, they are quite friendly. I have four children of my own and they go in and out of the duck pen all the time.

Anconas do not fly (although I have had one who was prone to fly out of her 6 ft tall pen and whose wings I ended up clipping) and stay closer to home compared to other ducks. Mine are currently in a very large run to keep them safe from coyotes.
maybe that's where i went wrong i abopted those other ducks at about 8 months of age

How does the whole paypal thing work i want to order from you but i don't have a paypal

Send me a PM with your email address and quantity of eggs desired. I will then email you a PayPal invoice. It will have instructions for paying with a debit or credit card, etc.

Back
Top Bottom