NPIP Chicks: Rare Breeds Available

JodiLynn

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 13, 2012
We are in full hatching mode here at our farm. Currently only local pickup is available, if you want it shipped I can do so but it will be shipped early next week after I receive my NPIP shipping forms, buyer pays shipping cost. We are a NPIP/AI clean farm located in Clover, SC. Hatching eggs available in most breeds, inquire for pricing. We sell straightrun only. Price goes up with ages over 3 weeks. I can send more pictures of any breed upon request. Multiple breed/chick discounts available. The silkies come from a show pen of 9 and of those 6 have been shown successfully and placed every time. The picture of the Chocolate Split was taken a month ago, I will get current pictures if it ever stops raining.

Polish: Buff & Golden. Chicks ranging from 1 week and up $4
Red Shoulder Yokohamas - 2 Left $7
Seramas: 4 Available $4
Silkies (from show stock): Porcelain & Lavender 1 week old and up. $7
Sizzles: 2 available $6
Salmon Faverollle: 2 Available $4
Chocolate Split/Black Orpington bantams: $9

Mimosa Downs Farm

I would need shipped! Also would like to know is there a minimum?
I can ship and depending on age and distance traveling I like to at least send 3. I apologize for not getting back with you soon, for some reason it did not notify me there was a reply! Some pm before you posted and want the rest of the silkies. I am setting some today and will have more in 3 weeks. Can ship as day old chicks if interested.

I am interested in sizzles and seramas!
I am out of sizzles not but I have 2 young serama's that are probably boys and then I have 2 Juvi pairs and 1 adult pair that are laying. The hen that is laying is booted.

The young seramas are $4 a piece, the juvi pair is $40 and the laying pair is $55. I can ship if desired. pm me if you would like pictures.

All I have left right now are polish, seramas. and chocolate split bantam orpingtons. The hen in that pen is 50% UK bred and the rooster is beautiful. All I have are black and if its a roo there is a 25% chance that it is chocolate split or if female she would be straight black. p.m. for pictures.

Back
Top Bottom