NR360 issue

NCchickentender

Songster
Mar 14, 2023
Has anyone else had a chick injured in this incubator? My chick had her leg stuck in one of the holes around the edge, inside the bator! No telling how long she'd been stuck like that!! She hatched before I went to bed and I left her in it to fluff up. Now I feel bad. I put her in the brooder and she seems to be moving it ok. Poor baby!! I think I will do a little re-construction before I use it again.

Has anyone else had a chick injured in this incubator? My chick had her leg stuck in one of the holes around the edge, inside the bator! No telling how long she'd been stuck like that!! She hatched before I went to bed and I left her in it to fluff up. Now I feel bad. I put her in the brooder and she seems to be moving it ok. Poor baby!! I think I will do a little re-construction before I use it again.
I have not, but heard others suggestion so I did this. I took that rubbery type of shelf liner that has little holes in it and cut it to fit the bottom tray of the incubator. I have a few of those and they wash and dry in the machines just dandy too! If you need a picture of one, I'll take one for you.

At lockdown, I pull the turner and eggs, put this down, replace the eggs.

I have not, but heard others suggestion so I did this. I took that rubbery type of shelf liner that has little holes in it and cut it to fit the bottom tray of the incubator. I have a few of those and they wash and dry in the machines just dandy too! If you need a picture of one, I'll take one for you.

At lockdown, I pull the turner and eggs, put this down, replace the eggs.
I have shelf liner in it, I just didn't put it all the way to the edge because it looked like it was causing the turner to drag against it. I'll cover those holes with medical tape and poke smaller holes in it for air circulation before I use it again

Back
Top Bottom