Nugget (a Rooster) Needs a New Home

bakertwinmmom

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am heartbroken to write that we need to re-home our beloved Nugget --- a Buff Orphington who turned out to be a Rooster. He is approaching five months old---he is extremely sweet. We can hold him, etc. and he is very curious about the world. Because a neighbor complained (before I had a chance to get a no crow collar on him), I must re-home him ASAP. Local police have given me a week (which is extremely generous, I understand).

Please reach out if you can take him--or if you know of someone who would take him.

We live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Thanks in advance.
IMG_1357.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I am heartbroken to write that we need to re-home our beloved Nugget --- a Buff Orphington who turned out to be a Rooster. He is approaching five months old---he is extremely sweet. We can hold him, etc. and he is very curious about the world. Because a neighbor complained (before I had a chance to get a no crow collar on him), I must re-home him ASAP. Local police have given me a week (which is extremely generous, I understand).

Please reach out if you can take him--or if you know of someone who would take him.

We live in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Thanks in advance.View attachment 2435020
So beautiful! :love
I would love to, but...I'm nowhere near Ohio, I'm a WA gal!

Back
Top Bottom