Nugget and Duchess would like to announce....

Oh no...you MUST fill us newbies in on the bottle! I can only imagine and I need some visual confirmation...LMAO!
lau.gif

Congrats on the egg....here is my question: (newbie ignorance)

why don't you let Dutchess sit on and hatch the eggs herself instead of the bator?

Duchess is new here, she literally walked up to the gate and into the yard a couple of weeks ago. She chose Nugget, my big red guy, as her consort over all the other roos, even though he's 3 or 4 times her size. There are a couple of threads about the Nuggetron and the dish bottle too, my roos are in love with a big dish detergent bottle, and it serves in place of a hen at times,,, lol yeahhhh..

As for sitting on her eggs, this is the first one she's laid here, and she laid it in another hen's nest so I can't leave it there. We've been waiting a long time for a confirmed egg with Nugget as the daddy!

That's great!!! Congrats!!!

Learning new things all the time...she must of got wind that some hot rooster was liv'n down the road and it was worth the trot to go check him out! LOL
wink.png

Oh I love it...an XXX thread on the chicken boards...classic and the high light is a rooster having his way with a bottle!
lau.gif

My hubby is right, I've lost my mind and joined another group of crazies!
gig.gif

Whoo hooo...what fun!
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom