Nurture Right 360 auto turner

Nurture Right 360 auto turner​

Help my egg turner light is not on and I do not know how to turn it on. Tested the tray turns, checked plug, reset factory setting, unplugged and replugged. Second time using, all good before. Carol

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1618367577486.jpg
    FB_IMG_1618367577486.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
Hi all, I purchased a second incubator since we seem to have duck and chick fever here and want to go a little crazy. The last hatch we didn’t use the turner because the Pekin eggs were too large so we did it manually. I think I recall hearing it turn on its own while we had it warming up back then.

This one will turn when I press the “test” buttons down but so far I haven’t seen or heard it turning the eggs on its own. It’s very quiet so perhaps I missed it but I can confirm it works, it’s plugged in correctly but wondering what others experience with this specific turner has been? I think I’ve seen it should turn every hour but so far no sightings. Hopefully this function isn’t busted but setup seems so straightforward I feel like I shouldn’t be missing anything.
Mines doing the same thing with quail eggs. It turns when I do the test but not at all over night or during the day. The only way it turns is when I press the plus and minus which is just the test thing. I also need help.

I just got mine up and running today. I was wondering the same thing. I was watching it, staring at it waiting for it to move. Tested it and it rotated but on its own seemed like nothing. I did some searching for this question in my Google browser. This is what a site said “The automatic turner completes one back and forth rotation every four hours so in one hour the turner should have completed a quarter turn and in two hours a half turn and so on. If you check the turner for several hours and it has moved than you can breathe a sigh of relief.” I haven’t even had it going 2 hours but I know it turned a quarter way ( actually half way) because I have a thermometer/hygrometer sitting in the middle of it. I turned to look at the temp and I couldn’t read it because it turned 🤣😂 I then caught it turning the second time 🥚🐣🥚 Happy Hatching 🐣

Hi all, I purchased a second incubator since we seem to have duck and chick fever here and want to go a little crazy. The last hatch we didn’t use the turner because the Pekin eggs were too large so we did it manually. I think I recall hearing it turn on its own while we had it warming up back then.

This one will turn when I press the “test” buttons down but so far I haven’t seen or heard it turning the eggs on its own. It’s very quiet so perhaps I missed it but I can confirm it works, it’s plugged in correctly but wondering what others experience with this specific turner has been? I think I’ve seen it should turn every hour but so far no sightings. Hopefully this function isn’t busted but setup seems so straightforward I feel like I shouldn’t be missing anything.

Back
Top Bottom