NURTURE RIGHT 360 VS. BRINSEA MAXI II AS A HATCHER

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
9 Years
May 16, 2014
Hawaii
Hello out there on BYC!
So I just now ordered a Nurture Right 360 when I happened to see one on Amazon. When I was on the spring hatch-a-longs earlier this year, it seemed to be EVERYONE's favorite. At that time I had already invested in the Brinsea and also, the NR360 was only available at TSC, which we do not have here in Hawaii, and they would not ship either.
So, jump ahead to the present and I am doing a staggered hatch in the Brinsea. Question is for those who know, which one would be better as the hatcher? I really like the Brinsea, holds temps like a dream and fairly easy to manipulate humidity, though I dry incubate due to ambient humidity being high here. Any thoughts? Thanks so much, I appreciate you all so much! 😊

Both will do a good job. The NR 360 is the new kid on the block. It had some issues initially, which did get solved. I do not have ether, since I do not hatch, but just expressing the info of some (individuals that I know) that are using the NR360.
If you are doing a lot of hatching, run both of them, since you have both. Then you will see which one works better for you.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:

Both will do a good job. The NR 360 is the new kid on the block. It had some issues initially, which did get solved. I do not have ether, since I do not hatch, but just expressing the info of some (individuals that I know) that are using the NR360.
If you are doing a lot of hatching, run both of them, since you have both. Then you will see which one works better for you.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :highfive:
Thank you for responding, I appreciate it! 😊
After finding some other threads with similar questions, I am going to try the Nurture Right as the hatcher this time around and see how it goes.

Any updates on which you prefer? I Always thought I wanted a brinsea and just decided on nurture 360
Sorry for the late reply! Just came across this now. I continue to use the NR 360 as a hatcher but I also used it as an incubator recently about halfway through a staggered hatch. Had to do some rearranging as I got more eggs unexpectedly and the NR360 fits more eggs. I like them both. I absolutely hate the lid on the NR360, other than that it’s a great incubator/Hatcher. Like the way it turns the eggs better than the Brinsea as it turns the eggs completely around over time. The Brinsea rolls the eggs back and then fourth. You cannot change the setting though on the NR 360 I believe it rotates approximately once per hour.
The NR 360 is half the price of the Brinsea. I do ike it’s higher dome which is nice when you have to hatch eggs upright, often the case with shipped eggs. This is doable in the Brinsea as well there’s just less clearance.😊

Back
Top Bottom