Nurture right vs Brinsea

Cheems

Songster
Apr 10, 2022
Ok so I have 2 nurture right 360s and I’m wondering if it’s worth upgrading to a nice brinsea that holds more eggs, it’s really quite pricy ($500) and I’ve already got 2 nurture rights, is it worth the upgrade?

I hatch call ducks along with some other more rare/expensive breeds so is it worth spending that much money or am I really not going to notice a difference

Ok so I have 2 nurture right 360s and I’m wondering if it’s worth upgrading to a nice brinsea that holds more eggs, it’s really quite pricy ($500) and I’ve already got 2 nurture rights, is it worth the upgrade?

I hatch call ducks along with some other more rare/expensive breeds so is it worth spending that much money or am I really not going to notice a difference
I have 1 NR360 and then added the Brinsea 56EX. I can tell you that Pekin duck eggs don't fit will in the Brinsea so you'd have to buy different racks. I had to sort of pry the racks to fit some of them in so they were actually pinched in.

I love the Brinsea for "set it and forget it." Can't do that with the NR360. That was my main reason for wanting it.

What I've been doing prior to the ones I'm hatching now, is put all the eggs in the Brinsea, and I staggered hatches in there by a week apart. When lockdown time came, I put those eggs in the NR360 for lockdown/hatching.

Back
Top Bottom