Nutri-drench

Spicybritt9

In the Brooder
Jun 22, 2022
Hello everyone I have a question! Can you cook with nutri-drench? Like can I put it in scrambled eggs to feed back to the chickens ect?

Hello everyone I have a question! Can you cook with nutri-drench? Like can I put it in scrambled eggs to feed back to the chickens ect?
I wouldn't. Heat would likely destroy the vitamins and minerals.

Do you have sick chickens?

Mix according to directions and put it in a water dish for them to drink. Do provide fresh water as well. If you have a couple of birds you need to treat exclusively, you can direct dose them. Another thing you can do is mix of the water and then add some feed to make a wet mash. My birds have never liked the taste of PND, so if I need to treat one, I just direct dose them.

1656268091901.jpeg

I wouldn't. Heat would likely destroy the vitamins and minerals.

Do you have sick chickens?

Mix according to directions and put it in a water dish for them to drink. Do provide fresh water as well. If you have a couple of birds you need to treat exclusively, you can direct dose them. Another thing you can do is mix of the water and then add some feed to make a wet mash. My birds have never liked the taste of PND, so if I need to treat one, I just direct dose them.

View attachment 3164132
I do not have any sick chickens. My husband was wondering and I said idk and thought I would post and ask. I love to learn so when I have a thought or question I post it so I can be as knowledgeable as I can just in case anything every happens.

Back
Top Bottom