Nutri Drench

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by needlessjunk, Dec 1, 2014.

1. needlessjunk

needlessjunk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2014
    Round Rock, TX
    So my ducklings will be here on Wed and I am trying to figure out when and how much of the Nutri Drench I should give. If I did the calculations right it should be 1.5 tsp per 1 cup of drinking water, right? 4 oz per gallon is what the instructions said, but did I read it correctly? I know my math is right :) but is that how much you really do use? Also do I need to have normal drinking water as well? I got the grow gel with them. I'm sure I will be back with more questions. I also started to give some to my adult peakin because he gets kinda wheezy for no reason and will whistle every now and then. I tried Apple cider vinegar and the electrolytes and now this. He is fine and healthy otherwise and it has been going on for over a month now. My other does not sound like him, so I have no idea what it is.

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    My bottle says 1-4 days old 4fl oz to 1 gallon of drinking water.Same as yours. your math is better than mine actually I usually just use the cap and fill it full and put it into my ducklings/ goslings waterers, quart plastic food containers with hole cut in top to keep the mess down. looking forward to seeing your new babies.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by