Nutridrench???

Cassandra Lana

Songster
Feb 8, 2021
[I am numbering these so people can answer multiple questions]

{1}What is Nutridrench? I have heard a lot of people here talk about it and have no clue what it is.all I know is that you give it to sick chickens

{2}should I have it on hand with my other poultry first aid stuff ?

{3}I have chickens and ducks can the ducks have it too in the same circumstances?

It's a great vitamin supplement: https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/nutri-drench-poultry-4-oz?cm_vc=-10005
And yes, I keep it on hand year-round, for sick chickens, after molting, after a streak of really hot weather, something stressful, etc. But I don't put it in their water, like the instructions suggest - I add it to their wet mash, right before serving. And occasionally, directly in the beak.
Don't know about the ducks!

1- it's a supplement that delivers essential nutrients quickly.

2- I think so! I've seen it perk up lethargic chicks.

3- I know it can be given to turkeys, but someone else will have to answer for ducks.

Good luck!

My responses below:

{1}What is Nutridrench? I have heard a lot of people here talk about it and have no clue what it is.all I know is that you give it to sick chickens
A: Other posters have answered this, but I recommend you visit the manufacturer's site, too.

{2}should I have it on hand with my other poultry first aid stuff ?
A: Yes, I think it's helpful for emergencies. I also like Rooster Booster Vitamins & Electrolytes w/Lactobacillus, more as a preventive than Nutri-Drench.

{3}I have chickens and ducks can the ducks have it too in the same circumstances?
A: Yes, I've administered it to different types of poultry, including waterfowl.

Thank you guys so much! It’s great to know that there is such a good community here :) . I will be picking up nutridrench next time I hit a poultry store :D

Back
Top Bottom