NW Georgia - 4 African Geese and 4 Pekin Ducks For Sale

Chickerywitchery

Chirping
Jul 3, 2022
Calhoun, GA.

I've got 1 male goose and 3 females.
1 male duck and 3 females.
1 of the female ducks is special needs after 2 snapping turtle attacks. She has damage to both feet including 3 broken toes, a dislocated toe, and torn webbing. Although all of her injuries have technically healed, she will need accommodations like a low sided swimming area and monitoring if allowed to free range.

After her two separate vet visits for both feet bitten, on top of my new puppy needing heart surgery, you could say the farm needs to downsize.

I'd love for them all to go to the same home but as long as she gets the care she needs I will be happy.

I'm asking $60 for the gander, $80 for each female goose, and $20 for each duck (special needs girl will be free to the right home, ideally go with at least 1 of her sisters)

Attached are pictures and the least graphic one I have of the house duck. I have xrays of her feet to show the permanent damages to any prospective adopters. We are thinking at least 2 more weeks of staying clean inside with A.C. and she will be ready to go back outside into an enclosure.
20230627_133929.jpg
20230410_144810.jpg
20230614_140143.jpg

Calhoun, GA.

I've got 1 male goose and 3 females.
1 male duck and 3 females.
1 of the female ducks is special needs after 2 snapping turtle attacks. She has damage to both feet including 3 broken toes, a dislocated toe, and torn webbing. Although all of her injuries have technically healed, she will need accommodations like a low sided swimming area and monitoring if allowed to free range.

After her two separate vet visits for both feet bitten, on top of my new puppy needing heart surgery, you could say the farm needs to downsize.

I'd love for them all to go to the same home but as long as she gets the care she needs I will be happy.

I'm asking $60 for the gander, $80 for each female goose, and $20 for each duck (special needs girl will be free to the right home, ideally go with at least 1 of her sisters)

Attached are pictures and the least graphic one I have of the house duck. I have xrays of her feet to show the permanent damages to any prospective adopters. We are thinking at least 2 more weeks of staying clean inside with A.C. and she will be ready to go back outside into an enclosure.
View attachment 3559943View attachment 3559946View attachment 3559948
Do you still have any of the ducks available? I'd love to get a female if you have one left.

Back
Top Bottom