NY chicken lover!!!!

What a surprise to see the snow ...Heavy and Wet ...
Chickens were not happy ..And my coat and Gloves were soaked when I went back in IMG_20200208_140543.jpg

Does anyone happen to have a rooster they can part with anywhere near Elmira? Of all our six chicks we got two straight runs figuring it was a safe bet, but they all turned out to be hens. Another batch of chickens would be too many, and I have been watching on the rehoming part of byc, but it seems like time I just ask.

Does anyone happen to have a rooster they can part with anywhere near Elmira? Of all our six chicks we got two straight runs figuring it was a safe bet, but they all turned out to be hens. Another batch of chickens would be too many, and I have been watching on the rehoming part of byc, but it seems like time I just ask.
Hi , and Welcome ...
How old are your Chicks ? What breeds do you have ?
There is a good chance you do have a Rooster .
When they are small it is hard to tell ..the sex in some breeds
Any pictures ?
if you do it will probably be the dominant one of the bunch .

They're coming on a year now and all laying, so they're definitely all hens. I have two barred rocks, two california greys, and two australorps.

I have a bunch of Banty roosters so their small but I have this guy. He’s free and is a serama X Silkie. I’m in Lake Pleasant.

Attachments

• A0CED77F-37EB-42B3-8993-914EF5FE0867.jpeg
    A0CED77F-37EB-42B3-8993-914EF5FE0867.jpeg
    411.1 KB · Views: 2
I miss Lake Pleasant. Used to live in Morehouse and then on Oxbow. Really miss those mountains and lakes, a whole lot better then being stuck in the Valley boxed in with 8 neighbors and no room to breathe.

Back
Top Bottom