NY Chickenstock 2019 *May Be Postponed*

There is less then 2 weeks till the picnic.... There seem to be only a few of us that are going to be able to make it. I have cancelled the potty. Didn't make sense to have it with so few people. With it seeming that there will be less then 10 people you can use the restroom in the house. If more decided to come I can always call them back.

The question I have is with the turnout looking to be so poor, do we want to cancel it all together or perhaps change the date till later in the year in the hopes to see if more people would be able to make it. I know that I look forward to seeing everyone and you all are always welcome here regardless if it is a big picnic or just for a visit..

Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

Hmm, I’ll leave it up to everyone else but I’m ok with pushing it to another date. Would like to see more faces on here. Anyone else?

June or July is usually open for me. Everyone speak up now cause that’s usually the time frame where graduation parties happen.
either last weekend in June or first weekend in July is kid's b-day party, possibly on the Sunday. And Broome County Fair week is July 20-28.

Back
Top Bottom