1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

NY-NPIP Silkie chicks-will ship!

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by FishMtFarm, Jun 11, 2017.

1. FishMtFarm

FishMtFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2017
    Lake Pleasant, NY
    I have some white Silkie chicks for sale. A couple are silver whites. Hatched three weeks ago but won't ship until they are a month. Have 9 but you must atleast buy 6. Below are the chicks and the parents. Lines come from Amberwaves and tropical chickes. Asking $15 a piece but will cut a deal if buy all 9. All have 5 toes, black Skin, and are purebred. Thanks!
    IMG_2672.JPG IMG_3542.JPG IMG_4188.JPG

2. MilesFluffybutt

MilesFluffybutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2016
    Vermont
    Hi FishMtFarm,

Got any confirmed hens you're willing to part with? I'm overrun with Silkie roos. I have six eight W/O chicks, of which I believe four are roos, though it's difficult to tell. Never count your roosters until they crow, right? Plus I have an adult Silkie rooster someone dumped on my door step in October.

Thanks!
    J.

3. FishMtFarm

FishMtFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2017
    Lake Pleasant, NY
    I just sold my last gen available yesterday but if I decide to part with any others I will let you know.

MilesFluffybutt likes this.
  4. MilesFluffybutt

MilesFluffybutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2016
    Vermont
    Great! Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by