NYD CONTEST 9 Egg Art Contest

chiqita

Crowing
8 Years
Aug 29, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Post your wonderful egg art here for a chance to win 2 Sebastable Goose Eggs from CelticOaksFarm!
Decorate quail, chicken, duck, turkey or emu eggs. span> You must post your entry on the hatching thread
Entries must be submitted by lockdown, Dec 28th by 5:00 p.m. PST
OPEN TO ALL OF BYC, NOT JUST THE HATCHERS!
Prize: 2 Sebastopol goose hatching eggs - to ship Jan 2013 as soon as fertility is confirmed colors include: White, Gray, Lilac, Lavender, Blue, Buff) from CelticOaksFarm

Eggs can be decorated with anything, not just marker. Draw away!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by deelake71

Here's my entry for the egg art contest. I'm not very artistic.

Chicken on a nest TRYING to lay an egg for NYDH......LOL

My egg art entry: a blown out egg, then cut with scissors for the opening. Decorated with glitter, paint, rhinestones and dangling rhinestone cross.

Last edited:
Can I post a pic here even if i dont want to enter? (meaning i dont want the prize lol, cant have geese yet!)
yes please share, you can gift the prize if you want to someone, or we would be happy to switch to duck eggs for you, or a breed of chicken (easy to work with over here lol)

spent the day building a fenced paddock for a very rotten goat buckling, tearing a pen down, moving three houses for various birds.
th.gif
tired, but excited to see this thread is up.

will post some pictures of the geese this evening

Last edited:
cool! just waiting to see if I have to use markers and it would be good to know if there is a limit on # of entries, too!

big_smile.png

here is one of my eggs that I use dyes to color:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom