NYDH contest5

Sense I refuse to go through pages of stupid posts I hope there will be a thread for just the entrys like there is for the cutest baby thread?

I'm under the impression that this thread is 'post whatever'? I could/might be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

(Please don't tell DH I said that though)

Fuzzybird, are you looking for a contest to post a pic? Which one, I could try to find it for you.

This thread should have 500 posts today, and 500 tomorrow. I don't think they are stupid posts, just my opinion, but I'm enjoying the banter. But be assured there will be more "stupid posts" tomorrow. The people running the contest are combing through our nonsense to make sure the actual entries are accounted for, I'm sure. Don't Worry, Be Happy!!!

Stupid post are meaning. "I" "will" and so forth. If you got some picture to show or something to say then great!
wink.png

Is anyone else tired of leaving for work when its dark, then not getting home until after dark??? I want to play with my chickens and let them free range. Waaaaa, chicken withdrawl here....cant wait for the weekend!

I don't know about getting to 2000 posts! That's heck of a lot...Sally where are you!!!!????
big_smile.png
I think I saw someone post that we have until Friday…? Not sure.

MsLady, have you candled? We do about a dozen per night, now have 6 that are no good. None of yours, although I only candled yours the once. I like to do only a few at a time so I'm not keepin the bator open.

Back
Top Bottom