O - H

Franco

Hatching
8 Years
Jan 5, 2012
Central Ohio
Evening everyone, I've been here for a little while.. just absorbing all of the wonderful information you guys have to share.

A little about me - my wife and I recently got married and bought an old farmhouse with a huge barn sitting on around 7 acres. In August, we raised a flock of meat chickens and a flock of Barred Rocks and just about any question I had (and many I didn't know to ask!) were already answered here. We even built a 10x14' coop using some of the ideas we found here.

The Cornish-X are long since in the freezer, and the Rocks began laying a few weeks ago, and I'm finally comfortable joining up and chatting with you folks. This place is one of the friendliest places I've seen, and I just wanted to say thanks for all of the info!

Oh, and a VERY special thank you to BeeKissed - I read some of your posts over in SS, and you referred to this site. Without that little push, I'm not sure we'd be where we are with the chickens right now.

I will update this with pictures - Chance the horse, P-Nut the pony, Lilah the border collie, and the 13 BRs as soon as I get 'em hosted
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom