O.K I have had it!!!

Britney

Songster
9 Years
Mar 1, 2010
I have a huge toy box and one of the toys has been going off all night long and I can not seem to find the thing. So much for the better end of batteries, I am planning on ripping my hair out!

Oh, I hate that. My brother broke one of those little 20 questions things, and for 2 DAYS all it said was "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"!!
he.gif
I hope you find it soon. In the meantime, earplugs?

I had a stopwatch, buried in a tool box. It only beeped twice, every hour. Took me a very long time to find it, even after I narrowed it down to what part of the house it occupied! Every time I'd be watching TV and [beepbeep], I'd go right into swear/search/destroy mode.

that's funny....then there are those toys that just talk slower when the batteries get old...either takes forever for it to finish doing it's thing or so distorted you don't know where it's coming from since it's not recognizable. lol

What's even funnier is when you try to sneak out toys from your kids toy box not realizing one of them is still "on". It sings and dances and makes all sorts of noises and then you have to dig it out and give it back.
gig.gif
rant.gif
gig.gif

My daughter had one of those annoying Furbys. At random intervals - especially the wee hours of the morning - it would giggle. ANY strange noise coming from my children's room wakes me up and that one would bring me wide eyed awake every time. Took me a while to figure out what it was since it would only do it at random, not very frequent, intervals. It got a fast batteryectomy once I figured out what was going on. Never did like those things anyway.

Back
Top Bottom