O.T Saint Bernard Puppies are ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be more than happy to offer an explanation. You see, I work in animal rescue. Isisranch was a member (and continues to be under fake names) of a forum primarily comprised of those who work in animal rescue. She at first claimed her female St. Bernard was pregnant. Then when she was raked over the coals for poor breeding she lied and said her dog wasn't pregnant. Then mysteriously came into possession of 11 purebred St. bernard puppies. All of whom she claimed were going to be adopted to carefully screened homes after being spayed and neutered. Then it was discovered she was hawking them like stolen watches on the internet.
Now, because she has been caught in (one of many) lies she chooses to play victim. You can have your little chicken forum back isis. BUt at least now they know what kind of hypocrit they are dealing with.

Last edited:
Come on People. Get along or get out! If your are hiding hide elsewhere and if you are running we got your back but we dont take kindly to fights here. The mods will be along shortly to prove you have accomplished nothing.

Now everyone take a deep breath and talk chicken.

Hobby

wow...does anyone else feel a stalker situation here..
ep.gif

meredeer..if all this happend as u say...i can understand why you would be upset..but..let me tell you how i got my male saint(duke)..answered a ad in the paper..went to rhode island..went in this very filthy house...where the pups were kept in the kitchen..well//let me tell you...those pups were soo filthy..just COVERED with pee and feces..so bad that he had urine burns on his paw pads..they were left to sit in thier exreatment all day..every day...so i did what my heart told me to do..and bought him...to get him out of the situation..then i brought him home...his fur was STAINED yellow form the urine he was left in..not just his bottom..his WHOLE COAT..so i tried to wash him..and wash him..and wash him...i could not get the stain out..i brought him to a groomer.(and she couldnt even get his stain out..i had to wait till his new coat came in).she does saint bernard rescue...and saw his condition..and i asked her if we could please try to get the other babies..she contacted her boss..they called the lady..she said shed sell the rest to them for like $1500, AND the rescue would even pay for her female and male to be fixed...i asked them why they cant just call aspca?....the rescue boss says that the aspca will not take the pups..she was following the basic requirments for them..food and shelter..etc..being filthy was not a crime...
hu.gif
...so anyways..the rescue bought the pups...but when they went to get them..one had died already....the one i ALMOST TOOK..he was a big beautiful male....i thanked these people soo much for saving these others...but..you know what?..even after all that..the rescue people and even me....wanted to help this lady...even though her dogs were filthy..we could tell they were loved and fed...the parents were very friendly, and socialized......these pups from this poster looked very clean, and had a healthy weight....and..i dont think i'm understanding the whole story here..why cant she breed her dogs?..and try to sell them?...
idunno.gif
...i must be missing a piece of the story here....but the main point here for me is..they have homes...
wee.gif
..wendy

I am closing this thread since it seems all's well that ends well with the puppies.

Meredeer, you are banned until you can let me know a good reason to let you back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom