Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Quote:
We've got Dish Network too, but don't see it in the guide throughout the whole week. I know they have done this with past episodes, but did you see that for this episode?

Found it, but instead of being on FX, which I thought it was on, it is on AMC, but not till Friday!! Not sure I can wait that long. I found the link that Imp provided. We will watch it as soon as we finish watching our other favorite show, Sons of Anarchy, in 9 minutes, lol
lol.png
It's funny, I've never been much of a tv person, but lately there are so many good shows on, I've actually been watching it alot. At least all the shows I like are on at night, not keeping me from getting stuff done.

Glad you found it! I just saw your post and looked and nothing came up so YAY!!!!

and yes there are too many shows that I'm addicted to. Many of them are on the Food Network Chopped, Cupcake Wars, Challenge, Iron Chef, I like the Next Great Baker which comes off the Cake Boss but I don't like the Cake Boss (don't care for Buddy ) . The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire (I'm fascinated with that time in America), Justified, Camelot......I'm a tv hound at night now. Thank goodness for DVR's
big_smile.png
Sad I know....

Last edited:
What's everyone think of Hell On Wheels? I saw the first episode, and despite how good the previews looked, I wasn't impressed with the show. To me, there was just too much going on for through first episode so I didnt watch any of the others.

Quote:
I think the Hell on Wheels is interesting enough, but they have way too many loose ends that they don't tell you about.
I'm getting addicted to shows and when they don;t come on I freak out: Grimm, Terra Nova, Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time, Bones, and of course, all and any NCIS=]
BTW, has anyone actually read the Walking Dead books? I read them before watching the show. They show does not follow them very well, but it gives you alot more than the show does.

Hell on Wheels isn't too bad. You're right though it did have soo much going on in the first episode. But they've kind of leveled it out. And the main character Anson Mount who plays Cullen is really nice looking I think so that helps too
hide.gif
But it's not one of my top shows.

Did anyone else watch "The Talking Dead" which is the recap of Sunday nights episode. It's pretty interesting.

I read the comic for next season today i wont give any spoilers. But i will say it was kinda predicictable where next season was going and this season has alot of interesting suprises to offer yet i cant wait to watch again in febuary.

Quote:
Oh yeah, Justified is coming back soon... can't wait! Also love Grim, which is filmed entirely in my neck of the woods, Portland Or, so it is kind of cool to see the landmarks. My girls and I love Once Upon a Time too. A little sappy, but we can watch it together, and I love magically (new word) stuff like that sometimes.

Quote:
OMG i totally forgot to put that on here. I love American Horror Story! I made sure to schedule my class times so that i could get back home in time to watch it lol.

Back
Top Bottom