Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Quote:
I was interested in watching it, but decided it might be just a tad too creepy for me. I think the guy in the black vinyl outfit that was shown on the commercials creeped me out a bit. What is that anyway?

I am bummed, just when they get a good series going, it ends. Same as Spatacus. What am i going to look forward to on TV now?
tongue.gif

I saw the previews for the walking dead but once I got watching this it was more like watching a movie (RESIDENT EVIL) I didn't think they would show so much blood they usually cut all the good parts out. Anyone see the resident evil movies anyone agree on the walking dead is like them. I was also watching Spartacus but sadly I don't have Stars or anyother premnium channels so when Spartacus starts up can some one tell me what is going on please. As for the kids watching NO NOT NOW they are 4 and 9 and I don't think it is right for them to watch this program this is not to say if you (any of you) let you kids watch a show like this and they be so young it is up to you I know what these kids have been through and I feel it would give them nightmares.

I just ruined for myself reading all this I didn't know they found sophie and didn't know she is in the barn

BUMMER

I hope it don't end with her in the barn and no one knows she is there. I had hoped they would find her safe and sound, When the redneck saw his brother I knew he would get off his bum, but you know the girl theat shot him was trying to prove she could do it to be able to be some worth. and he did look like a walker from a distance anyone could of shot him it was lucky her shot was off. I don't know if I would of made the shot I have to be sure of what I see before I consider a shot.

Oh anyone here of the 2012 thing yet I think we will have ZZZZZOOOOOMMMMMBIES
smile.png

Believe that ???

Rhayden

oh sorry did anyone here the guy that played Spartacus died he had pan cree at tic cancer and was told this before the show started I think the guy that plays cruis well he had to do the next season since the one guy died I like Spatacus best but Cruis was a nice one to I liked the sound of his voic. just a side note here.

Quote:
We loved Spartacus, but we didn't see the first season, we saw the second, "Gods of the Arena", I think it was called? We got Stars channel for free for a year, so we got hooked on that, plus the series "Arthur" or "King Arthur", can't quite remember. It was really good too. I don't let my kids watch any of these shows, and they are little older than yours. Too much violence, plus Spartacus and Arthur have alot of sexual content too. We don't get Stars anymore either, so I am bummed about not getting to see those shows when the new ones come out too.
sad.png

Least my time is different to yours our sophia episode was only on today i found it really sad
sad.png

It was a very sad scene....

It seemed a little like Sophia recognied her mom maybe and started heading towards her. Yep, that was a heart wrencher
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Headin towards her to eat her! She had to have been starvin! Been lost in the woods, locked in the barn, and the only thing she had to eat was a few crippled chickens!

Gonna be interesting to see how the crew deals with this...I wonder if the old man knew that the girl they were looking for was locked up in the barn with his kinfolk.

Quote:
Headin towards her to eat her! She had to have been starvin! Been lost in the woods, locked in the barn, and the only thing she had to eat was a few crippled chickens!

Gonna be interesting to see how the crew deals with this...I wonder if the old man knew that the girl they were looking for was locked up in the barn with his kinfolk.

How would he not?

Quote:

How would he not?

Wouldn't have known what she looked like probably. True, its unlikely...but I try to look at all the possibilities. Part of the fun of this series is watching a scene and thinking, "What would I do if I woke up and a zombie was gnawing on my boot?" Or, "What would I do if Maggie wanted to give her sweet lovins in the pharmacy?"

Back
Top Bottom