oct 9th- Augusta maine TSC farmstock

I'll be the first to reply to my topic.
I have 2 black copper marans hens, I will attend this swap if I have someone interested, otherwise they can stay home. I also have 1 blue laced red wyandotte pullet, at point of lay, that I will sell with the group if it gets them sold.
the marans, I will trade for bird food, the blr is cash. if I have no replies, they will still be available, just need to be picked up here.
I have one young black copper that is making me think it's a boy, scratching my head if I will keep or sell this one. I was convinced it was a girl but now, not so much and it would be point of lay as well and is feather legged.

Last edited:
We are probably going to go for a short while gotta come home and pack for Deerfield tomorrow. We will probably bring a few extra boys that need homes, most just $2.00 each D'Anvers, Salmon Faverolles and black showgirl and whatever else I can find that needs to go.

Hope to see some of you there.

I just couldn't get my lazy butt out of bed this morning with the prospect of driving to augusta to not get rid of any birds. fall sucks in that way, wish it was spring.

Never mind.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom