OCTOBER EGG SWAP Is closed!!!!!! . . . . . . Addresses are out!!

I may have made a mistake on what I have to give when I did my entry. I sent an email to correct it just in case I did do it wrong. For some reason I couldn't remember what I said on one of the entries.
roll.png

Quote:
It's looking good but I would like to see a few more join! With bantam eggs!!!!!

I thought my frizzle hen started tolay eggs and the polish/sikie was the roo that was going in with her. Well, come to find out it's the polish/silkie that laid the egg. So I put the sizzle roo in with them. I know I really shouldn'thave the frizzle in there but since she isn't laying It can't hurt. I need a silkie roo to put my silkie pullet and frizzle with.

I have some LionHead bunnies for sale. I"m going to post them for sale but since I was here thought I would mention it. I'm asking $20 each for them. I saw where somebody was asking more and somebody else less. I really don't know what they are worth but I have 4 of them. 1 buck and 3 does. One of the girls has long hair and a large mane. Of course I cant ship and everybody is probably too far away. Thats usually my luck, but I just thought it couldn't hurt to mention it.

OK.....these feather dropping freeloaders aren't giving up diddly!

Hopefully next month. I have some POLs that should hopefully be starting by them.

I'm in for the first time! I'm excited to finally have breeders that I can participate in this!

Back
Top Bottom