October egg swap- Shipping deadline is Tuesday!!!

I got my first set of eggs today from Bill Vaughn today.
woot.gif
I can't wait to see what I hatch. Thanks Bill

That is crazy, legal sales of agricultural livestock is allowed. You're not posting on multiple locations are you? They consider that overpost. So far I haven't had anyone flag me for chickens but I tried to sell koi once and I had issues with that. I was moving and I knew my son would not look after them. So I sold them to someone, she did not pick them up in a reasonable time and DS accidentally pumped all the water out of the pond. I was heartsick, I loved those fish, raised them from little bitty guys, to big two footers

Nope one location only. Then to top it off I go to the flagging help section to ask why and all I get is degraded and put down. Told that business ads don't belong. I say I am trying to sell some of my extra stock not a business. Tell me I can't use the words breed, breeders, or stock in my ad. I need to cut down on the details. One even told me I was on drugs. I hate people sometimes.

I mentioned that it was probably a competition thing as I have heard from a couple local breeders that there are a certain couple people that flag everyone elses chicken ads. Was told that I was nuts and seeing conspiracy theories everywhere.

Need to not talk about using them for meat either as it is a city craigslist and the city people don't want to hear about that type of stuff. So in other words the "cityfolk" don't know or want to know where their food comes from and therefore I can't talk about it.
he.gif
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom