OCTOBER/NOVEMBER homemade ornament swap 2014 (3 of 3 this year)

Hi peeps. I didn't go count all the beautiful pictures or match them up to swappers names but I understand there are some of you that haven't received an ornament or two yet (dutchlion's recipients).

If you are still waiting for one (or three
1f601.png
) please pm the person who is sending you one and ask for the status of the ship date cuz you just never know what's going on in their life. If you still haven't received one or heard back from them by December 8th, send me a pm with your name and address and I will get one out to you.
1f44d.png

Sending out lost ornaments is not an obligation of the swap host its just something I liked to do and honestly in 4 years I think I only had to 2-3 times.

Christmas is only 24 (count 'em) days away...
1f384.png
1f4ef.png
1f49c.png
1f385.png
1f4ef.png
1f4ec.png
1f389.png
1f388.png
1f385.png
2764.png
1f384.png
1f49c.png
1f389.png
1f385.png
1f381.png
1f4ef.png
1f384.png
2764.png
1f4ef.png
1f384.png
1f381.png
1f49c.png
1f38a.png
1f389.png

Hi ladies
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
I'm sorry I've been absent. I've been quite sick with horrible allergies which have lead to a wonderfully lingering head cold :) I am getting ornaments out today! "The flying frosty's" are leaving the building!
I will get photos posted tonight of the beautiful ornaments I've received!
Again I am so sorry... Whirlwind of a month at that....

Last edited:
Hi ladies
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
I'm sorry I've been absent. I've been quite sick with horrible allergies which have lead to a wonderfully lingering head cold :) I am getting ornaments out today! "The flying frosty's" are leaving the building!
I will get photos posted tonight of the beautiful ornaments I've received!
Again I am so sorry... Whirlwind of a month at that....

So glad to hear from you! Glad it's not something more serious. Thanks for checking in!!
1f384.png
1f44d.png
1f609.png

Back
Top Bottom