My Cuckoo Maran has an odd facial growth. I just noticed it today. It doesn't really seem to be irritated, and Tillie merely moves away when I poke it. It doesn't seem to bother her, but I'm worried. It's on her right cheek: the area just under and behind the eye. It's the size of a grape!! Someone please help! I can't deal with another death. I've already lost four to strokes in the last two months. They were 5 to 6 years. Tillie is only a year old. It's white on top and red closer to her head.