OEGB eggs

Quote:
the more serious a person is about of quality of bird they raise the better quality they will let go of. Most culls will not live long and it is the final culls or excess birds that are sold. If you will talk at length with the potential suppliers of teh variety you are looking for and let them know what you really want Show or breeder birds they will be happy to assist. keep in mind that the show bird and teh breeder birds are not always the same bird, and breeding teh best male to teh best female almost always results in a terrible mating.

Quote:
the more serious a person is about of quality of bird they raise the better quality they will let go of. Most culls will not live long and it is the final culls or excess birds that are sold. If you will talk at length with the potential suppliers of teh variety you are looking for and let them know what you really want Show or breeder birds they will be happy to assist. keep in mind that the show bird and teh breeder birds are not always the same bird, and breeding teh best male to teh best female almost always results in a terrible mating.

Alright, thank you! I really just want nice type, breeder quality. Doesn't have to be show. I have no intentions of showing. I think they are beautiful birds and really only prefer a few colors, but ultimately want a healthy, good quality start
smile.png

Quote:

Alright, thank you! I really just want nice type, breeder quality. Doesn't have to be show. I have no intentions of showing. I think they are beautiful birds and really only prefer a few colors, but ultimately want a healthy, good quality start
smile.png

Why would the best of both male and female be a problem? Could breeder quality produce show quality? I was thinking of getting breeder to work on, but everyone wants show quality.

Back
Top Bottom