Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Pheonix... that is ingenious. Like, the perfect name for a cloudwing/solarwing hybrid. That like blows my mind lol. Also, these dragons are super cute, I can't draw dragons that well lol only like in silhouette.
She’s one of my favorite characters. She knows Corvus well so might add her in… she doesn’t have too much existing lore

Yessss

Also, I forgot to add this, but SolarWings can have electric blue and/or black accents on their scales or wings. My OC Sunspot has black blotches on her scales resembling sunspots and my OC Flare has blue pale blue accents:
View attachment 3466537
View attachment 3466538
And I have a Cloud/Solar hybrid named Phoenix, who I may or may not add 🤔
View attachment 3466539
She’s an example of blue eyes in SolarWings but usually it’s a mix of warm colors and electric blue, or a solid color.
You should totally add Phoenix!!! When you feel like the plot needs some kind of kick, put her in bc omgosh!!!

Name: Phoenix
Tribe: Cloud/Solar hybrid, calls herself a CloudWing for simplicity's sake.
Physical appearance: Fiery, coppery gold feathers with electric blue accents. She has bright blue eyes that almost seem to give off their own light. She tends to give off a faint golden glow in the dark. She has two long "tassle" feathers extending from her tail plume, with a peacock-like blue spot on the end of each. She's small compared to the average CloudWing.
Personality: Phoenix is painfully shy, but longs companionship. She's afraid of messing things up, so in the past she's stayed mostly a loner, for safety's sake. She does have a fiercer side to her, a side she's mostly repressed. She fears her own emotions, because they are dangerous to others. She's basically just a feathery, fluffy ball of anxiety.
Abilities: Phoenix's most notable ability is "flamefeathers" which is basically the fiery temperature fluctuations SolarWings have translated onto feathers. She has little control over this ability, probably because she's not full SolarWing, so it is largely dictated by her emotions. When calm, she is a temperature you can safely touch like any other dragon, but when she's upset, she sets alight with flames. When she's *very* upset, her feathers are a blinding white-hot color and her eyes glow. She also has very strong firebreath, but it hurts her throat if used often due to her CloudWing ancestry.

Backstory: Most of Phoenix's childhood was dictated by her mother, a SolarWing named Flare. Flare was a deeply unhappy dragon and she tended to take it out on her daughter and husband. She was constantly frustrated at Phoenix's lack of control over abilities, and it eventually ended in a fight that ended up with Flare chasing Phoenix away. Phoenix's father was the opposite though, a gentle dragon who loved Phoenix more than anything. He just never stood up to Flare.

Phoenix left and spent a long time on her own, eventually finding Corvus. Corvus ended up catching feelings for her, feelings that weren't reciprocated. Corvus was hurt, but he eventually gave her space. They remain good friends though.

Name: Phoenix
Tribe: Cloud/Solar hybrid, calls herself a CloudWing for simplicity's sake.
Physical appearance: Fiery, coppery gold feathers with electric blue accents. She has bright blue eyes that almost seem to give off their own light. She tends to give off a faint golden glow in the dark. She has two long "tassle" feathers extending from her tail plume, with a peacock-like blue spot on the end of each. She's small compared to the average CloudWing.
Personality: Phoenix is painfully shy, but longs companionship. She's afraid of messing things up, so in the past she's stayed mostly a loner, for safety's sake. She does have a fiercer side to her, a side she's mostly repressed. She fears her own emotions, because they are dangerous to others. She's basically just a feathery, fluffy ball of anxiety.
Abilities: Phoenix's most notable ability is "flamefeathers" which is basically the fiery temperature fluctuations SolarWings have translated onto feathers. She has little control over this ability, probably because she's not full SolarWing, so it is largely dictated by her emotions. When calm, she is a temperature you can safely touch like any other dragon, but when she's upset, she sets alight with flames. When she's *very* upset, her feathers are a blinding white-hot color and her eyes glow. She also has very strong firebreath, but it hurts her throat if used often due to her CloudWing ancestry.

Backstory: Most of Phoenix's childhood was dictated by her mother, a SolarWing named Flare. Flare was a deeply unhappy dragon and she tended to take it out on her daughter and husband. She was constantly frustrated at Phoenix's lack of control over abilities, and it eventually ended in a fight that ended up with Flare chasing Phoenix away. Phoenix's father was the opposite though, a gentle dragon who loved Phoenix more than anything. He just never stood up to Flare.

Phoenix left and spent a long time on her own, eventually finding Corvus. Corvus ended up catching feelings for her, feelings that weren't reciprocated. Corvus was hurt, but he eventually gave her space. They remain good friends though.
YESSSS!!!! I love the sound of Phoenix!! I can’t wait for the rp to officially start, it’ll be awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom