Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

"I won't. I promise."
Eclipse looped an arm beneath the limp silver Cloudwing. Crusted feathers brushed uncomfortably warm against her scales and she grunted slightly at the sudden weight, adjusting further as Vel let go. Bracing a stabling wing against the ground she turned to the woman standing watch.
"They need attention. All of them." A brief glance to Cloudwing followed her words. "Lead the way. Quickly."
She avoided looking at Sol, however hyper-aware of the Solarwing's discomfort.
Captain Underscore

Frost stalked warily through the forest. She had gone out for a walk to escape the baking heat of the pack den. With so many SnowWings in one place, their body heat in addition to the outside heat made it unbearable. She glanced around her at every few steps - SnowWings were some of the rarest dragons, and the most hunted by humans. Frost yawned and gently flapped her wings to move the air around her. Spotting a porcupine snuffling around an oak tree, she stalked it until she was close enough, then pounced, deliberately missing and giving a howl as she did so. The porcupine squeaked and hurried away. Laughing, Frost continued her walk. It was a good night.

"I won't. I promise."
Eclipse looped an arm beneath the limp silver Cloudwing. Crusted feathers brushed uncomfortably warm against her scales and she grunted slightly at the sudden weight, adjusting further as Vel let go. Bracing a stabling wing against the ground she turned to the woman standing watch.
"They need attention. All of them." A brief glance to Cloudwing followed her words. "Lead the way. Quickly."
She avoided looking at Sol, however hyper-aware of the Solarwing's discomfort.
They moved in time to Vel's limp, treading the sun-washed pavement beneath slumped buildings. Sol followed at the back, watching the SkyWing with heavy eyes. He found no compassion in his heart toward these foul creatures, and they only induced shameful memories. Everything in him was repelled, save the tiny bit of conscience still holding onto Eclipse and the dragon beneath her wing.
He shivered, unable to calm the heat in his scales.

(ACH it's late I'm late this hasn't died I'm just so busy aaahhh 💀)

Sunspot kept her ears pricked as she stepped down the concrete hallway, but all she heard was buzzing flourescent lights. The roof was high above her head, strong steel bars running along its length.

She twisted her head around to peer at the nervous dragonet who was trailing behind her. Shard was so small. Anything could happen.

Sunspot was becoming increasingly aware that she had no clue where she was going. She paused, sweeping her tail across the floor. The concrete hallway seemed like an endless maze, more, smaller corridors branching off. All lit by the same cold light.

It was decidedly unsettling, was her point.

Hmmmm.
(I'm assuming Shard is no longer with Sunpot-? plot holessss)

Such a genius idea to just abandon me here, Sunspot thought bitterly. Every footstep and rustle of wings against scales was magnified, echoing down the neverending hallways.

Worst case scenario, she got lost. She assumed she already was lost. Cross that scenario off the list.

Sunspot let out a soft growl, continuing straight. Her scale's warm glow contrasted the fluorescent lightings waxy cast, giving her a small amount of comfort.

Of course, Eclipse thinks she's better than everyone else and just kicks me to the side. What did you expect? She just wants to play hero. Win the favor of that arrogant prince.

@-Shade- @_-Captain BRM-_

They moved in time to Vel's limp, treading the sun-washed pavement beneath slumped buildings. Sol followed at the back, watching the SkyWing with heavy eyes. He found no compassion in his heart toward these foul creatures, and they only induced shameful memories. Everything in him was repelled, save the tiny bit of conscience still holding onto Eclipse and the dragon beneath her wing.
He shivered, unable to calm the heat in his scales.

(ACH it's late I'm late this hasn't died I'm just so busy aaahhh 💀)
YEEAASS-

ach- ahhh AGH okay okay I'll get back in this... I have some obligations this evening, but I should be free tonight!!
AH, I'm sorry Cap, I uh, need more of a layout to continue this scene, a setting- where are they going?
Also writers block didn't break as fast as artists block, I am still moving a little slow

Back
Top Bottom