Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Pics
You can now I’m sure, I think youve been excepted.
You could plop her anywhere I suppose. But one of the nests would be useful. Maybe she’s taking a message from Hawks Nest to Grebes? (The “nests” are dragon city’s/villages!)
Sure! I can have her be a messenger!

Are y'all ok if I go ahead another part of Alyssia's story or is it too early to do that?
I would wait... even though it's been a day or two, people are starting to slow down on the rp and only one other person was RPed and it was very brief. It is easier to organize if we try to space it all out evenly. I love the enthusiasm though lol

@Crestcrazy2 could you rp with King to catch up with Corvus and Pheonix again? Or maybe also add a little more to King Helios's perspective?
@Harmonylight can you continue with Neoma and Sunspot
@Chikyboy you can rp Robin a bit if you like, or tease Hawkmoth into a little side rp to get him in the story
@Shabby Chic-Hens you might be able to give Sunrise an opening rp if you want. Just to bring a message from one of the other nests to King in the Grebes. Also have you read the rest of the story yet?
@_-Captain BRM-_ do you have a character yet?

Sorry, I am just trying to give the story a nudge. We have kinda slowed to a stop

@Crestcrazy2 could you rp with King to catch up with Corvus and Pheonix again? Or maybe also add a little more to King Helios's perspective?
@Harmonylight can you continue with Neoma and Sunspot
@Chikyboy you can rp Robin a bit if you like, or tease Hawkmoth into a little side rp to get him in the story
@Shabby Chic-Hens you might be able to give Sunrise an opening rp if you want. Just to bring a message from one of the other nests to King in the Grebes. Also have you read the rest of the story yet?
@_-Captain BRM-_ do you have a character yet?

Sorry, I am just trying to give the story a nudge. We have kinda slowed to a stop
I don't have a character yet. I was lurking. But if you think there's a good spot for me to get thrown in, I'm down. Where are you missing in the story? What tribe needs more dragons?

I don't have a character yet. I was lurking. But if you think there's a good spot for me to get thrown in, I'm down. Where are you missing in the story? What tribe needs more dragons?
Most of our characters are Fantribes right now (which I do love lol), I think we only have one original tribe dragon and one original/fan tribe hybrid. Maybe you could do a Nightwing hunter? Or a rebel Nightwing hunter lol, idk just ideas. Sandwings, Skywings, Mudwings, Rainwings, Nightwings, Seawings, Hivewings, Silkwings, Leafwings, and Snowings have not been added yet.

Most of our characters are Fantribes right now (which I do love lol), I think we only have one original tribe dragon and one original/fan tribe hybrid. Maybe you could do a Nightwing hunter? Or a rebel Nightwing hunter lol, idk just ideas. Sandwings, Skywings, Mudwings, Rainwings, Nightwings, Seawings, Hivewings, Silkwings, Leafwings, and Snowings have not been added yet.
Technically there are no Riverwings either, but Bluegill was actually a fun side character so...

[

Absolutely!

The Nest was beginning to come alive as the sun rose higher into the sky, Dragons everywhere doing all the daily tasks and chores, as well as dragonets playing in the streets, kicking a ball made of wound up branches and twigs. The Riverwings were fishing near the harbor and a few Cloudwings were coming in from their watchtowers on the mountians and switching with a pair of fresh eyes. King decided to walk around town and look for Corvus and Phoenix, he was still intrigued by her fire feathers and also wanted to make sure she wasn’t burning anything down. He’d made sure she and Corvus had slept in the mountain camp to avoid an unwanted fire in the Nest but had told them to come back after the sun was up. “I wonder where they are…and how they survived out there alone. Definitely not the greatest with their stealth for sure.” He thought, remembering how easy it was for him to sneak up to them near the compound.
Technically there are no Riverwings either, but Bluegill was actually a fun side character so...
Lol yes I loved doing Bluegill and Axolotl for a minute there 😂

Back
Top Bottom