Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

(Oops... I was trying to come up with something that wasn't too pretty like "Crystal" but not too basic like "frostbite" or "snowflake" because a lot of people name Icewing OC stuff like that.)

Eclipse's tail twitched in both annoyance and interest at the hard look that crossed Bloodmoon's expression when he saw the dragonet.
Looks like he isn't outside his tribe's natural dislike for Icewings, she thought bitterly, watching him turn and pace back toward the human. She wasn't sure if the sudden bitterness was from Bloodmoon's stinging words a moment before, or perhaps the fact that, deep down, Eclipse favored Icewings over Nightwings.
Stop it Eclipse. This isn't about tribal barriers.
She remembered vaguely again that Bloodmoon might be listening to her thoughts and she couldn't suppress a frustrated look from crossing her face before she forced her gaze up to the sky, smothering her thoughts in a bombardment of meaningless observations about the space around her.
Eclipse heard Sunspot sigh and she glanced back at the Solarwing, pulling herself out of the mental space. She looked conflicted. Or discouraged. Eclipse couldn't really tell.
"You alright?" she murmured, resting her wing completely over Shard's back.

@_-Captain BRM-_ @Mary Poopins Love @-Kiwi-
(Wait is she talking to Sunspot or Shard?)

The trucker helped Bloodmoon set Nic gently down in the truck, trying not to look at the blood. "I'm driving. You lot help them, here's what I got." He gently set the first aid kit down beside Nic before moving to close the doors. "Hang tight, everyone. We're through the worst of it."

-shade- "Hey how about you join the roleplay."
season 7 the curse of bikini bottom GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

*sends link

Bloodmoon walked over to Eclipse and looked straight into her eyes. "Eclipse, I'm sorry for what I said. I'm not sorry for hating Icewings, but I can't not hate them. It's been like this for thousands of years. I can't justify what Darkstalker did to them was right, but I'll never like them."
The trucker helped Bloodmoon set Nic gently down in the truck, trying not to look at the blood. "I'm driving. You lot help them, here's what I got." He gently set the first aid kit down beside Nic before moving to close the doors. "Hang tight, everyone. We're through the worst of it."
Bloodmoon nodded at the driver and opened the first aid kit. "Can anybody help me?" He looked at Eclipse, "Can you help me?"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom