Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

"SolarWings can fly for weeks without stopping from what I've heard." Bloodmoon glanced up at Eclipse and waved his talon at her. "Have fun. Listen, Shard. Have you ever had vulture? It's delicious!"
"That's so cool," Shard shifted back and forth on her talons. "What is a vulture?"

Eclipse closed the fist aid kit, suddenly grateful for the odd box the human had given them. She picked it up with a piece of warping and began pacing through the group of dragons. She slid up beside Sunspot.
"Anyone here need help?"

@-Kiwi-

"That's so cool," Shard shifted back and forth on her talons. "What is a vulture?"

Eclipse closed the fist aid kit, suddenly grateful for the odd box the human had given them. She picked it up with a piece of warping and began pacing through the group of dragons. She slid up beside Sunspot.
"Anyone here need help?"

@-Kiwi-
"A vulture is a big bird that eats dead animals. It's delicious. Although, seal also sounds yummy. I've never tried fruit, but I don't think I'll like it." Bloodmoon looked at Shard. This was an extremely sweet kid, maybe not all Icewings were bad.

"A vulture is a big bird that eats dead animals. It's delicious. Although, seal also sounds yummy. I've never tried fruit, but I don't think I'll like it." Bloodmoon looked at Shard. This was an extremely sweet kid, maybe not all Icewings were bad.
"That's strange," Shard said, her snout scrunching up slightly. "Vultures eat dead things but they taste good. That's weird." She smiled. "I think you would like mango though. Do you know where to find vultures? Are there any around here now? I'm hungry." She paused, glancing around with a talon resting on her stomach.

"That's strange," Shard said, her snout scrunching up slightly. "Vultures eat dead things but they taste good. That's weird." She smiled. "I think you would like mango though. Do you know where to find vultures? Are there any around here now? I'm hungry." She paused, glancing around with a talon resting on her stomach.
"They're probably around here somewhere," Bloodmoon said. "Someday I'll find a huge vulture and we can share it. Do you like your meat cooked?"

More light more throbbing pain. More people people people always everywhere always touching, hurting always present- he felt warm hands brush across his chest. Oh gosh, warmth. He needed it. He clung to it. It was cold. It was so cold.
"August." A shadow hung over him, sharpening with each passing moment. Maybe it was-... Ferrin. It was Ferrin. He knew him. Maybe. But he couldn't remember if... If they were friends..

Tobias stared up at the ceiling, a sudden realizing creeping behind his eyes. Gables noticed it immediately, unscrewing the water bottle as he watched Ferrin slowly clean the bullet wound. Tattoos covered half of Tobias' chest, crusted blood seeping across the floral vines snaking around his torso. It was an intricate, delicate design, the spot light a large damask rose. Quite lovely, really.
Tobias' left arm moved to block Ferrin, the dazed look in his eyes long gone. "Don't." He whispered.
Ferrin looked relieved. He sat back, removing his glasses. "It must be treated, Tobias." He glanced at Gables. "Give him some water."
Gables propped Tobias' head up further against his thigh, pushing his weak hand away when Tobias reached for the water bottle.
"Ferrrin, have you hearrd back from Checkpoint One?" Fracture asked from where she leaned against the bars of Rose's cell.
"I have." Ferrin replied, his eyes drawn to Tobias' forearm, which had lost all signs of revivement, a cool frost coating grey, blue skin. "Shipments one and two are safe, no casualties." He reached for his briefcase, frowning when Tobias coughed quite suddenly, every jerk of his body awakening the festering wound in his chest.
"I didn't say drown him." Ferrin snapped, trying to support Tobias as he struggled to sit up, tiny coughs still racking his chest when the fit finally passed. Tobias collapsed back against Gables, pushing the water away with his only free hand, his right hand incapacitated completely.
Gables gently took Tobias' wrist in his hand, moving it back behind the man's head, pinning the forearm as Tobias' head settled back into his lap, his breathing still choppy. He set the water bottle down, looking up at Ferrin for guidance.
The alive look in Tobe's eyes were long gone, replaced by the same unfocused confusion as before. Ferrin pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, returning to his patients wounded chest.

Ferrin made rather quick work of the injury, able to slow the bleeding and wrap the wound. Tobias was a good delirious patient, never once making a sound. But when Ferrin moved to Tobias' forearm, the determined silence ended, and after a few minutes Ferrin sighed, leaning back with a hopeless air, his ears numb to the begging, fevered sobs. "Rose." He whispered, tilting his head back against the bars. "I need your help." He repositioned himself to face the dragon. "Are you awake?" Ferrin quickly remembered the terrible blood loss Rose had suffered, he wouldn't be surprised if she had fainted. The thick bandages around her leg were still an untainted, crisp white, but they were thick, and he suspected any moment the sharp red might begin to peek through. "Rose." He started again, clearing his throat. "Are you awake?"

(Aaah. [Said with little to no passion] 🎶 iT's aLL gunna ✨WORK✨ ooouuut.

yeah.

Shawn Mendes, lokie dokie, please come rescue me now 🫡🫡)
MA BOI 😩
"SolarWings can fly for weeks without stopping from what I've heard." Bloodmoon glanced up at Eclipse and waved his talon at her. "Have fun. Listen, Shard. Have you ever had vulture? It's delicious!"
That’s an obscure bit of SolarWing lore I didn’t know I told you guys 💀

"Anyone here need help?"

@-Kiwi-
“Well, grumpy-face over there would rather drop dead than get treated,” Sunspot said, flicking a wing in the direction of the LeafWing she had spoken to. The dark green-brown dragon was laying down a little ways away, not looking at them. Occasionally he sighed, ear flicking.
*me, thinking of Vulture the CloudWing who is no doubt doing nefarious things as we speak*

MA BOI 😩

That’s an obscure bit of SolarWing lore I didn’t know I told you guys 💀

“Well, grumpy-face over there would rather drop dead than get treated,” Sunspot said, flicking a wing in the direction of the LeafWing she had spoken to. The dark green-brown dragon was laying down a little ways away, not looking at them. Occasionally he sighed, ear flicking.

*me, thinking of Vulture the CloudWing who is no doubt doing nefarious things as we speak*
gtg, be back in an hour and a halfish

OK! Nevermind! I'm gonna actually write my part of the story now
Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

We need an explosion transition just as his mouth his open to full capacity. I can see it now. I need it. The people need it.

Now I know what I shall do this evening 😁
*Skips into the sunset with that cool song again*

More light more throbbing pain. More people people people always everywhere always touching, hurting always present- he felt warm hands brush across his chest. Oh gosh, warmth. He needed it. He clung to it. It was cold. It was so cold.
"August." A shadow hung over him, sharpening with each passing moment. Maybe it was-... Ferrin. It was Ferrin. He knew him. Maybe. But he couldn't remember if... If they were friends..

Tobias stared up at the ceiling, a sudden realizing creeping behind his eyes. Gables noticed it immediately, unscrewing the water bottle as he watched Ferrin slowly clean the bullet wound. Tattoos covered half of Tobias' chest, crusted blood seeping across the floral vines snaking around his torso. It was an intricate, delicate design, the spot light a large damask rose. Quite lovely, really.
Tobias' left arm moved to block Ferrin, the dazed look in his eyes long gone. "Don't." He whispered.
Ferrin looked relieved. He sat back, removing his glasses. "It must be treated, Tobias." He glanced at Gables. "Give him some water."
Gables propped Tobias' head up further against his thigh, pushing his weak hand away when Tobias reached for the water bottle.
"Ferrrin, have you hearrd back from Checkpoint One?" Fracture asked from where she leaned against the bars of Rose's cell.
"I have." Ferrin replied, his eyes drawn to Tobias' forearm, which had lost all signs of revivement, a cool frost coating grey, blue skin. "Shipments one and two are safe, no casualties." He reached for his briefcase, frowning when Tobias coughed quite suddenly, every jerk of his body awakening the festering wound in his chest.
"I didn't say drown him." Ferrin snapped, trying to support Tobias as he struggled to sit up, tiny coughs still racking his chest when the fit finally passed. Tobias collapsed back against Gables, pushing the water away with his only free hand, his right hand incapacitated completely.
Gables gently took Tobias' wrist in his hand, moving it back behind the man's head, pinning the forearm as Tobias' head settled back into his lap, his breathing still choppy. He set the water bottle down, looking up at Ferrin for guidance.
The alive look in Tobe's eyes were long gone, replaced by the same unfocused confusion as before. Ferrin pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, returning to his patients wounded chest.

Ferrin made rather quick work of the injury, able to slow the bleeding and wrap the wound. Tobias was a good delirious patient, never once making a sound. But when Ferrin moved to Tobias' forearm, the determined silence ended, and after a few minutes Ferrin sighed, leaning back with a hopeless air, his ears numb to the begging, fevered sobs. "Rose." He whispered, tilting his head back against the bars. "I need your help." He repositioned himself to face the dragon. "Are you awake?" Ferrin quickly remembered the terrible blood loss Rose had suffered, he wouldn't be surprised if she had fainted. The thick bandages around her leg were still an untainted, crisp white, but they were thick, and he suspected any moment the sharp red might begin to peek through. "Rose." He started again, clearing his throat. "Are you awake?"

(Aaah. [Said with little to no passion] 🎶 iT's aLL gunna ✨WORK✨ ooouuut.

yeah.

Shawn Mendes, lokie dokie, please come rescue me now 🫡🫡)
Andy Griffith, I'd love to skip to them escaping, but we need a bit more time to pass. Taber and Poppins are working on it. Then we can start movin out.

Back
Top Bottom