Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

"Is it weird that sounds like a lot of fun?" Eclipse gave Sunspot a mischievous grin. "No, I wasted all my time hunting down that one specific Nightwing. Thank the moons he's dead now. I can get on with my life."
She shifted onto her side.
"Maybe after we're done with all of this you and I can torment dragon hunters and rich humans. Ya know, Sun and Moon together? It'd be sick." She laughed and shook her head.
"I'm joking, I know you'd rather head off alone."

@-Kiwi-
“Ha. Maybe.” Sunspot said. “But maybe not… I’ve gotten kind of used to saving everyone’s lives,” she gave a sarcastic laugh and toss of her head.

“So, that NightWing,” she continued. “Don’t think you ever told me the backstory for THAT murder mission. Do tell?”

“Ha. Maybe.” Sunspot said. “But maybe not… I’ve gotten kind of used to saving everyone’s lives,” she gave a sarcastic laugh and toss of her head.

“So, that NightWing,” she continued. “Don’t think you ever told me the backstory for THAT murder mission. Do tell?”
Eclipse was silent for a long time, her gaze fixed on the floor. She didn't want to shut Sunspot down, now that she had finally gotten her to talk. The Solarwing had never been able to carry out a peaceful conversation with her before, and if Eclipse just kept handing her vague, meaningless answers, there was a chance she might lose this sense of companionship.
Since when did you care about "companions", Eclipse thought sarcastically to herself. But she readjusted again, staring up at the lone, flickering light in the ceiling of the transport.
"I have run into him exactly three times in my life before this past week," she started slowly, not looking at Sunspot.
"I assume he was used specifically for killing Lunarwings. Or maybe he just preferred it. I never remember seeing him with a rider before. He just does--did it all alone."
She sighed, her gaze slowly falling to the other dragons in the transport.
"I know how he got his scar." She tensed her muscles to keep from shaking.
"A Lunarwing gave it to him. It was the last blade of warping my mother ever used. And it's the only reason I'm alive today."

@-Kiwi-

Austin waited patiently for Whitestar to finish. He kept his mouth shut as the stinging words came seething out from the mist-covered mouth. He turned away as Whitestar left towards the corner to calm himself down. Austin waved his hand dismissively in his direction and started towards more bodies.
I don't have a good excuse for hurting Alyssia like I did... His angry thoughts started flying through his head. His anger started to rise and he considered just turning them in and returning to his role as Austin the dragon hunter. Whitestar's words played through his mind again.
"But then again, what would you expect from a dragon hunter?" The line played over and over as he continued checking bodies, pretending like he didn't care what Whitestar had said. Of course that's what you would think of a dragon hunter.... If it wasn't for Alyssia, you all would already be in cages...or worse. She's the only reason I don't turn you over immediately.
He looked at Blackout, knowing that he would agree with what Whitestar had said. "Aw, c'mon Blackout. You know you would've done the exact same thing in my position if you had to." Leaving his comment that way, he continued down the hall towards the main room where the bullets and fighting had sounded, careful not to make too much sound as he got closer. He saw more and more people coming down the hall as Scorpion Den guards showed up to assess the situation.
Bodies were strewn all over the ground and Austin scanned for anyone he knew. He recognized several of the dragons and hunters laying lifeless on the ground now and his anger started to build more. Not that he had been super great friends with them, but the images brought back memories and anger along with it. And, this is why we treat those dragons the way we do...
Hunters were walking by either carrying or dragging wounded to the infirmary. One was being dragged by some hunters and he briefly caught a glimpse of the person being dragged. Blood stained his black shirt and Austin knew he'd seen him before.
Citrus ran down down the hallway, looking for an exit, would he be free? Could he make it? He was so lost in his thoughts, that he ran into three figures he didn't even know were there.
"Hi there," he said nervously.
I'm gonna have to wait for Lydia to do her part before I RP to this
Sorry Bella, I gotta wait a bit more

Man why did I ever decide I didn’t have the mental energy for this RP. I’m over here refreshing the page constantly cuz I wanna WRITEEE ACK
I get email notifi everytime someone responds to the thread, so I will try to get mine done asap. the only lag is me actually typing it, lol
I only have mental energy for this and nothing else XD

Helios looked confused for a moment, not even remembering the wounds on his chest.
“I am fine…you, my son, are the one who needs the healer..” he said quietly, looking him over with curious eyes. A truck outside the cave lurched right the side and made a huge *THUNK* Sound, making helios swivel his head and look over the many newly arriving trucks outside. He turned back and smiled, “I imagine you were very much a part of this rebellion?” He asked with a sad smile, but there was also a hint of pride breaking through the surface of uncertainty.
"No." Sol said, quite blunt. "Tobias joined, like, yesterday. I've been.. recovering." The red dragon gave his father a weak smile. "Come further in, there's shade."
Rose took the water gratefully and drank, the cool liquid running over the burns inside of her throat. “If the ice i-is gone, put a salve on it. There sh-should be something in that bag. Bandage it up good.” She said in broken words. Tobias looked deathly pale, but she hoped beyond hope that he’d liven up sooner rather then never.
Tobias' arm looked hideous, and Gables searched the pack with desperation, finding bandages and gauze of all sorts, but little to no means of medicine, salve, or drugs of any sort. However, he did find quite a bit of dried beef, which he set to the side. Fracture continued washing away the blood with more fresh water, growing wary as the raw, blistering skin continued to bleed. It needed pressure. She wrapped the wound with tight bandages, motioning Gables back when he moved to assist her. "Eat. I will finish it." Gables watched with a weary look, silent, though the tightness of the bandages seemed questionable, as well as Fracture's methods. But he would let Ferrin complain. Right now, he just wanted to sleep, but no way was he receiving any sort of rest, Ferrin would be back any minute now. Gables had found a watch in the backpack, shocked when he found it read 6:30, he was certain time hadn't passed that rapidly, but Fracture just scoffed at his surprise. She seemed to do that. A lot.

A few minutes later, both Gables and Fracture sat against the wall, eating the dried beef. Two Ferrinless hours passed. Gables lost hope.

Ferrin rushed down the hall, giving the guards a quick, annoyed nod as he pointed to the rebels cell. They opened the door, and he was able to slip in, gasping at the sharp, horrid smell he knew all too well. He slammed the door shut, his eyes wide as he glanced from Tobias, to Rose, the knowing expression almost immediate. "Three blasted moons." He hissed, still saying put beside the door. "Ohh, my gosh." Ferrin dragged a hand down his face. "When did this happen." He rushed to Rose's side.

"No." Sol said, quite blunt. "Tobias joined, like, yesterday. I've been.. recovering." The red dragon gave his father a weak smile. "Come further in, there's shade."

Tobias' arm looked hideous, and Gables searched the pack with desperation, finding bandages and gauze of all sorts, but little to no means of medicine, salve, or drugs of any sort. However, he did find quite a bit of dried beef, which he set to the side. Fracture continued washing away the blood with more fresh water, growing wary as the raw, blistering skin continued to bleed. It needed pressure. She wrapped the wound with tight bandages, motioning Gables back when he moved to assist her. "Eat. I will finish it." Gables watched with a weary look, silent, though the tightness of the bandages seemed questionable, as well as Fracture's methods. But he would let Ferrin complain. Right now, he just wanted to sleep, but no way was he receiving any sort of rest, Ferrin would be back any minute now. Gables had found a watch in the backpack, shocked when he found it read 6:30, he was certain time hadn't passed that rapidly, but Fracture just scoffed at his surprise. She seemed to do that. A lot.

A few minutes later, both Gables and Fracture sat against the wall, eating the dried beef. Two Ferrinless hours passed. Gables lost hope.

Ferrin rushed down the hall, giving the guards a quick, annoyed nod as he pointed to the rebels cell. They opened the door, and he was able to slip in, gasping at the sharp, horrid smell he knew all too well. He slammed the door shut, his eyes wide as he glanced from Tobias, to Rose, the knowing expression almost immediate. "Three blasted moons." He hissed, still saying put beside the door. "Ohh, my gosh." Ferrin dragged a hand down his face. "When did this happen." He rushed to Rose's side.
Curious George. Sorry, I'm absolutely shot. Half alive. 3rd layover, yaayyayayyyy.

Back
Top Bottom