Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Sol kept his head low.
"We played our cards right." He half growled.
Kal grimaced, poking Kassa. "Dude, look. You got the doctor mad."
Sol cocked his head, side glancing back at Tobias. "Your situation, RainWing, is completely different from ours. Hibiscus and I survived."
Hibiscus looked up at the formidable SolarWing, a rush of appreciation filling her. She raised her head with a frown.

Vel held him tight. Maybe too tight. But she could hear the sirens in the distance. The sound made her tense. It made her fight all the harder.
When they reached the dunes, she ducked down quickly, trying to steadily follow the rise of the sand as she cradled the extra weight in her talons, searching for a dune to hide behind.
The sloping sand grew steeper and longer, some dunes easily surpassing eighty feet.
Thirty minutes passed before she stopped, quite out of breath, wings aching. But pain was a mind set. Vel steadied herself, lowering the CloudWing to the ground.

@-Shade-
Alicanto wasn't sure if he was still awake. The sand moved beneath them, and he was pretty sure he could see it. But his mind wouldn't do anything. He couldn't fully think, and he didn't know if it was the lack of mental power or the loss of blood that made it near impossible to move any of his muscles. He wondered vaguely if he was dreaming.
The next thing he was aware of was the sand beneath his feathers again and he flinched slightly, trying to jerk his head up as he realized he'd started to slide into unconsciousness before. He was anxious that if he let himself fall asleep, he might never wake up again.
Alicanto groaned, opening his eyes again and looking up at Vel. The Rainwing was just a blurry outline in his black-tinted vision. His ears were still ringing and every little movement of his eyes or head sent more pain slicing into his brain.

@_-Captain BRM-_
(Again, he's just dying, I can't do much with dialogue or stuff)

“Well, clearly..” Cas said, and at the serious looks on the surrounding faces, his grin dropped. “Right?”

Cas was.. speechless. This- this dragon had killed others?
He shuffled his talons closer together, slightly away from the LeafWing.
Hibiscus cast a glance back at Cas, and a wave of nausea came over her when she noticed him inching away from her. She tucked her wings close and frowned furiously at the floor. She would not allow these dragons to make her feel like a psycho over what she did.
But a small part of her still burned with shame.

Alicanto wasn't sure if he was still awake. The sand moved beneath them, and he was pretty sure he could see it. But his mind wouldn't do anything. He couldn't fully think, and he didn't know if it was the lack of mental power or the loss of blood that made it near impossible to move any of his muscles. He wondered vaguely if he was dreaming.
The next thing he was aware of was the sand beneath his feathers again and he flinched slightly, trying to jerk his head up as he realized he'd started to slide into unconsciousness before. He was anxious that if he let himself fall asleep, he might never wake up again.
Alicanto groaned, opening his eyes again and looking up at Vel. The Rainwing was just a blurry outline in his black-tinted vision. His ears were still ringing and every little movement of his eyes or head sent more pain slicing into his brain.

@_-Captain BRM-_
(Again, he's just dying, I can't do much with dialogue or stuff)
I’m guilty to just skimming so I have NO CLUE WHATS HAPPENING- are you killing him off? 😭😭😭

“Me? Lost in the desert?” Sunspot snarked. “I’m not stupid.”

“I’m going to find Eclipse,” she continued. She hesitated for a few moments. “I’m not sure the dragonet can come with me,” she said, a little quieter. “I mean- I can handle her and all, psh, but I don’t want her getting hurt or lost. It looks bad.” She glared at Crest challengingly.

(We getting some OG Snarky Sunspot UP IN HEA)
Shard looked at the Seawing, curious questions bubbling into the forefront of her mind, but she pushed the back down, watching the two dragons converse. After a moment, she turned back to Sunspot.
"What am I supposed to do?"

Sol kept his head low.
Sol cocked his head, side glancing back at Tobias. "Your situation, RainWing, is completely different from ours. Hibiscus and I survived."
(Brooooo, Roe's Rainwings can't seem to get this. Sol and Ali both always arguing with these guys and only these guys XD )

Sol kept his head low.
Hibiscus cast a glance back at Cas, and a wave of nausea came over her when she noticed him inching away from her. She tucked her wings close and frowned furiously at the floor. She would not allow these dragons to make her feel like a psycho over what she did.
But a small part of her still burned with shame.
“You guys.. killed dragons?” Cas said. “That’s what dragons did thousands of years ago. That’s what scavengers do, not usss..” his eyes blipped over Sol and Hibiscus quickly, “right? Couldn’t you’ve just.. not fought?” He forces a chuckled, “if no one fights, then everything stops, right?”

“You guys.. killed dragons?” Cas said. “That’s what dragons did thousands of years ago. That’s what scavengers do, not usss..” his eyes blipped over Sol and Hibiscus quickly, “right? Couldn’t you’ve just.. not fought?” He forces a chuckled, “if no one fights, then everything stops, right?”
Hibiscus turned to Cas, eyes wide. She shook her head slowly, speechless. "You... you have no idea."
She got up and walked to the other end of the truck, closer to Sol, and curled up beneath her wings. She needed to be alone.

Back
Top Bottom